Friday, January 8, 2010

Scaling Back

After a brief respite that included losing my job, then enjoying Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and not much good weather for enjoying the outdoors, we've reengaged with South Beach. We stocked up the pantry, fridge, and freezer with good stuff and are ready to strike out for slimmer clothes.

I have regained about 12lbs. from sitting about looking for work, despite all the yummy food I was enjoying along the way. I'm currently just under 265, and only managed to fit into my old button-fly Levi's for one day (less if you account for how tight they were) at my slightest weight, but I'm determined to continue the trip down to 240. I still don't know how far I'll have to go after that.  We'll see.

The one thing I can say is that this time, it seems much easier to jump into the diet. I'm feeling good about it. 
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment